Personnel & Employment
*MCCS training and onboarding is conducted at building 1533, unless otherwise indicated.
REGULAR HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 10am - 4:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Federal Holiday's: Closed
COVID-19 HOURS OF OPERATION
This facility is closed. Please schedule an appointment prior to coming in and refer to the phone directory for the correct point of contact.
MCCS offers a variety of positions for all levels of training and education, as well as great benefits and the opportunity to give back and enhance the quality of life for our Combat Center community.
Benefits, Incentives & Privileges
- Competitive wages
- Promotional and career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Exchange shopping privileges
- Use of designated recreational facilities (Fitness Centers, Bowling Center, Theatre, Paintball Park, Stables, Golf Course, Swimming Pools, Skate Park, Restaurants, ITT, Gas Service Stations, Auto Skills Center, Dry Cleaning etc.)
- Paid National Holidays
- Training and educational opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Life Benefits Annual and Sick leave 401-K and Retirement Plans (Applies to Regular Employment Status only.)
- 401 K Plan
401 K Plan Details
MCCS offers flexibility and convenience when managing your 401K Plan account through Fidelity Investments. Whether you have worked for MCCS for one day or twenty years, joining the 401K Plan and saving for retirement is something you should consider. Many people believe they can wait until later in life to start saving for retirement; the fact is, the sooner you start saving; the larger your nest egg will grow.
MCCS has an excellent 401k plan that matches up to 5% of what you contribute. That’s free money! The plan is available to all regular status part-time and full-time employees. You are always 100% vested in your own contributions to the plan, as well as any earnings on them. You are 100% vested in the company’s matching contributions and any earnings after three years of participation in the Plan.
Stop by the Human Resources Office for an informational packet related to these benefits.