Marketing Deputy Director
Special Events Program Manager
Head Business Development
Social Media Manager & Editor
The Marketing department is here to assist you with ensuring your program/event is a successful one. Below you will find multiple resources that will give you guidance and insight into some of the tools available.
MARKETING REQUEST WEBSITE - .ORG USERS ONLY
Access the Marketing Request Website HERE!
If you need to submit a Marketing Request, Web Request, Business Card Request, Sponsorship Request or Photography Request to Marketing you will go to the website link and submit your request online to the Marketing Department.
Marketing 101 Brief - MIL Users (pdf)
Marketing 101 Brief - ORG Users (pdf)
ADDITIONAL FORMS YOU MAY NEED:
Below is a list by Division of the Facebook Editors that have been trained to do postings for their Division/Branch. If you need a post made, please provide to your designated Facebook Editor details: Who, What, Where, When and Why. If you have photographs taken from events that you would like posted, please provide the photographs by a disc to your designated Facebook Editor.
Marine & Family Programs Division - Brenda Edmonds
Marine & Family Programs, Personal & Professional Development - Rosa Melo
Business Operations, Retail - Crystal Rivas
Business Operations, Food & Hospitality - Kristen Gannon
Business Operations, Recreation -
Semper Fit - Davina Lira
Semper Fit, Sports - Courtney Chambers
Semper Fit, Recreation - Joshua Mueller
Semper Fit, Aquatics - Sumer Mark
Human Resources - Alyssa Lannen
FACEBOOK EDITOR TRAINING:
MCCS Marketing offers patrons to opt in and receive mobile texts from us. Marketing sends out no more than 2 texts per month, sharing event information, movie advance screenings, coupons, deals, opportunities to win giveaways and more. There are two lists available:
Marine29 - This list is for Active Duty and Single Marines. Text Marine29 to 40691 and you will be opted in.
Marine29 flyer (jpg)
FamilyFun - This list is for Military Families. Text FamilyFun to 71441 and you will be opted in.
FamilyFun flyer (jpg)
Standard Message and Data Rates Apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel. Not applicable to MCCS Employees. Terms and conditions are available at brilliantmobilesolutions.com.
SMS Terms & Conditions
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in our Mobile Text Alerts.
2. Your carrier's message and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. MCCS does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to 40691 or 71441.
3. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
4. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us as part of this service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
5. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting "STOP" to 40691 or 71441. If you have any questions, reply "HELP" to 40691 or 71441 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.