Marketing Deputy Director
Digital Media Manager
Special Events Program Manager
Special Events Webpage
Head Business Development
Business Development Webpage
MARKETING REQUEST SUBMISSIONS
If you need to submit a Marketing Request, Web Request, Business Card Request, Sponsorship Request or Photography Request to Marketing:
.ORG requests - Marketing Request Website
.MIL requests - 29PalmsMarketing@usmc-mccs.org
Late Submissions require a completed Authorization Justification Form submitted with your request.
MOBILE TEXTING PROGRAM
MCCS Marketing offers patrons to opt in and receive mobile texts twice a month that share event information, movie advance screenings, coupons, deals, opportunities to win giveaways and more. There are two lists available:
Marine29 - This list is for Active Duty and Single Marines. Text Marine29 to 40691 and you will be opted in.
Marine29 flyer (jpg)
FamilyFun - This list is for Military Families. Text FamilyFun to 71441 and you will be opted in.
FamilyFun flyer (jpg)
Standard Message and Data Rates Apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel. Not applicable to MCCS Employees. Terms and conditions are available at brilliantmobilesolutions.com.
Below is a list by Division of the Facebook Editors that have been trained to do postings for their Division/Branch. If you need a post made, please provide to your designated Facebook Editor details: Who, What, Where, When and Why. If you have photographs taken from events that you would like posted, please provide the photographs by a disc to your designated Facebook Editor.
Marine & Family Programs Division - Empty
Marine & Family Programs, Marine Corps Family Team Building - Yasmin Leon
Food & Hospitality and Recreation Division - Kristen Gannon
Retail and Services Division - Bianca Hench
Semper Fit - Davina Lira
Semper Fit, Sports - Empty
Semper Fit, Fitness - Empty
Semper Fit, Recreation - Joshua Mueller
Semper Fit, Aquatics - Veronica Laguna
Human Resources - Tiffany Pescini
FACEBOOK EDITOR TRAINING:
Facebook Editor SOP - Steps in becoming an editor
DON ALNAV 056/10 - Policy on Official Internet Posts (pdf)
USMC Social Media - Full listing of all social media pages representing the Marine Corps
SMS Terms & Conditions
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in our Mobile Text Alerts.
2. Your carrier's message and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. MCCS does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to 40691 or 71441.
3. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
4. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us as part of this service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
5. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting "STOP" to 40691 or 71441. If you have any questions, reply "HELP" to 40691 or 71441 or contact us at email@example.com.