Marketing Deputy Director
Digital Media Manager
Special Events Program Manager
Head Business Development
Social Media Manager & Editor
The Marketing department is here to assist you with ensuring your program/event is a successful one. Below you will find how you to submit your request in.
MARKETING REQUEST SUBMISSIONS
If you need to submit a Marketing Request, Web Request, Business Card Request, Sponsorship Request or Photography Request to Marketing and are .ORG you will submit your request online at the Marketing Spiceworks Portal and if you are .MIL you will email the request to 29PalmsMarketing@usmc-mccs.org (.MIL users need to reach out to their Marketing Technician for the most current request form to email in).
.ORG requests - Marketing Request Website
.MIL requests - 29PalmsMarketing@usmc-mccs.org
If you are submitting your request with less than 30 days notice you will need to complete the Authorization Justification Form and submit it with your request.
Below is a list by Division of the Facebook Editors that have been trained to do postings for their Division/Branch. If you need a post made, please provide to your designated Facebook Editor details: Who, What, Where, When and Why. If you have photographs taken from events that you would like posted, please provide the photographs by a disc to your designated Facebook Editor.
Marine & Family Programs Division -
Marine & Family Programs, Personal & Professional Development -
Business Operations, Retail -
Business Operations, Food & Hospitality - Kristen Gannon
Business Operations, Recreation -
Semper Fit - Davina Lira
Semper Fit, Sports - Courtney Chambers
Semper Fit, Fitness - Veronica Laguna
Semper Fit, Recreation - Joshua Mueller
Semper Fit, Aquatics -
Human Resources -
FACEBOOK EDITOR TRAINING:
MCCS Marketing offers patrons to opt in and receive mobile texts from us. Marketing sends out no more than 2 texts per month, sharing event information, movie advance screenings, coupons, deals, opportunities to win giveaways and more. There are two lists available:
Marine29 - This list is for Active Duty and Single Marines. Text Marine29 to 40691 and you will be opted in.
Marine29 flyer (jpg)
FamilyFun - This list is for Military Families. Text FamilyFun to 71441 and you will be opted in.
FamilyFun flyer (jpg)
Standard Message and Data Rates Apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel. Not applicable to MCCS Employees. Terms and conditions are available at brilliantmobilesolutions.com.
SMS Terms & Conditions
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in our Mobile Text Alerts.
2. Your carrier's message and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. MCCS does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to 40691 or 71441.
3. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
4. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us as part of this service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
5. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting "STOP" to 40691 or 71441. If you have any questions, reply "HELP" to 40691 or 71441 or contact us at email@example.com.