REGULAR HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 5:30pm
Hourly care and Part-Day Preschool are currently not available.
New Horizons Child Development Center is accredited through the Council on Accreditation (COA). New Horizons CDC offers hourly care (6 weeks- 12 years), full-time preschool (3-5 years) and part-time preschool care (3-5 years). New Horizons School Age Care Program is accredited through the Council on Accreditation (COA). Before school and after school care is also available for children attending kindergarten - 6 grade.
NEW HORIZONS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Breakfast, am snack, lunch and pm snacks are served
- Family style dining and meals are based on USDA Food Guidelines
- Center accommodates children 6 weeks - 12 years of age
- Payments are due on the 1st & 15th of each month and prices are determined by total family income
- Hourly Care fees are due at the time of pick-up
6 weeks - 12 months: 4/1
12 - 24 months: 5/1
24 - 36 months: 7/1
3 - 4 yrs: 12/1