Community Center Gym
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Weekends & Holidays: Closed
Fitness Center is available 24/7. For access, participants must be 18 or older with base privileges. A 24 Hour Access Key can be purchased at the Community Center and costs $39 for a year. Please call to make an appointment to activate keys. We also have a kids room located in the cardio room as an option for the parents so they can watch their kids while they work out. Kids room rules are as follows: NO FOOD or DRINKS other than water due to allergies, diapers are to be changed in the facility bathrooms and parents must supervise and clean up after the children before leaving the room. For information please call 760.830.3380.
The MCCS Community Center has state-of-art equipment in their cardio room. This room is available to patrons 18 years and older. There is a rowing machine, ellipticals, an arc trainer and treadmills.
Fitness classes are held here on a daily basis. Children are permitted to be present at some fitness classes, however parents are still responsible to keep an eye on their child(ren) while taking the class.
The Community Center is home to American Spirit Athletics offering tumbling, cheer and dance. For more information on classes please go to www.americanspiritathletics.com.
COVID-19 MITIGATING MEASURES & GYM ETIQUETTE:
- Max capacity 7 adults.
- Open to all authorized users on a first-come/first-served basis, based on max capacity.
- Face covering is required inside facility, must cover mouth and nose at all times.
- Face covering not required while conducting machine-based cardio exercise (i.e. Treadmill, Elliptical).
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Bleach sanitizing solution is being used, may stain clothes.
- No civilian headgear, including hoods.
- Shoes required at all times.
- It is recommended that a towel be placed as a barrier between body and equipment/floor during exercise.
- 24 hour access currently unavailable.
Stay fit by staying in touch with what's going on at the gyms. View our ongoing schedule here.