HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 4:30am - 8:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: Closed
Weekday Cleaning Closure: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
The West Gym offers a co-ed sauna and steam room, gymnasium, rock climbing cave, hypoxic training chamber and two cardio rooms. Cardio rooms include treadmills, ellipticals, stair steppers and a variety of stationary bikes. The West Gym also offers Keiser equipment equipped with pneumatic technology. The outdoor turf area is capable of supporting individual and small Unit PT sessions, providing a variety of outdoor fitness equipment including platforms, racks, ropes, sleds and everything you need for aerobic, agility, strength and power workouts.
West Gym is open to active duty, dependents and all authorized patrons.
Semper Fit welcomes authorized patrons of all abilities. If you would like assistance, please contact the West Gym.
COVID-19 MITIGATING MEASURES & GYM ETIQUETTE:
- Max capacity 60.
- Open to all authorized users on a first-come/first-served basis, based on max capacity.
- All patrons must exit the facility during designated cleaning closures.
- Face covering is required inside facility, must cover mouth and nose at all times.
- Face covering not required while conducting machine-based cardio exercise (i.e. Treadmill, Elliptical, Rower, Ski-Erg, etc.)
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Bleach sanitizing solution is being used, may stain clothes.
- No civilian headgear, including hoods.
- Shoes required at all times.
- It is recommended that a towel be placed as a barrier between body and equipment/floor during exercise.